There Are Delightful Secrets Hiding In a Pack of Gulab Jamun Mix
The father of the family always buys an extra packet of Gulab Jamun Mix to make sure they have adequate sweets. In contrast, a single packet of Gulab Jamun Mix is sufficient for his family. The family forgets the second packet of the Mix as they will be busy preparing different other sweets for the festival. After months, the second packet of Gulab Jamun will pop up from nowhere, creating a commotion at the house.
Buy one extra mix, get different recipes
Happiness is seeing the golden balls in a frying pan. However, the same Gulab Jamun Mix can bring different varieties of recipes which we hardly knew. Avoid buying a rundown of ingredients to prepare different sweets and avoid the boring routine of making the same sweets. With an extra packet of the Mix, we can swiftly fill the sweets plate with different varieties. Let’s explore the ways the gulab jamun mix can take the shape of something different yet delicious with the Annapoorna Gulab Jamun mix.
Luscious Halwa – A Traditional Transformation
The mouth-watering traditional sweet Halwa is a favourite of many. Prepare this simple yet luscious Halwa with Annapoorna Gulab Jamun Mix and serve it warm. A quick recipe to quickly draw the attention of the elders of the family.
- 1 cup Annapoorna Gulab Jamun Mix
- 11/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- In a mixing bowl, add Gulab Jamun Mix, water, and sugar
- Mix well till no lumps are seen
- Heat ghee in a Kadai and add the mixture
- Keep whisking the mixture on a low flame until it becomes thick to make the ideal halwa consistency
- Garnish with roasted cashews and cardamom powder
Scrumptious Cookie – A Modern Makeover
Cookies are an ideal snack for brunch or anytime. For a crunchy treat, add this unique modern makeover of Gulab Jamun Mix to your sweet list.
- 1 ¼ cup Annapoorna Gulab Jamun Mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- In a mixing bowl, add Gulab Jamun Mix, sugar, cardamom powder, and melted butter to the mix and form a dough
- Roll the dough into balls and shape them
- Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 160°C for 12-15 mins until light brown
Softy Cake Recipe to Save For the Nearing Festival
Spongy cakes are what everyone dreams of. Have this delicious recipe saved for the upcoming Christmas festival and show off your baking skills and share this less-known recipe with your friends.
- ¾ cup 90 grams All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Annapoorna Gulab jamun mix
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 cup 240 ml Milk
- ¼ cup 60 ml Ghee or Melted butter
- 3 tbsp Cashew
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, Gulab Jamun Mix, baking soda, baking powder, cardamom powder, sugar, and mix well
- Add in oil, milk, and mix gently
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture into the baking pan evenly
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins in a preheated oven(180°C) until golden brown
While preparing the grocery list this month, make sure to add extra packets of Gulab Jamun Mix to try out these delicacies and throw a delectable sweet feast with the universal favourite sweet Gulab Jamun.